ANF, BEHDINAN ─ HPG (People’s Defence Forces) Press and Communication Center issued a written statement saying that Iranian pasdarans had […]
ANF, BEHDINAN ─ HPG (People’s Defense Forces) has denied allegations put forward by pro-KDP media which argued that HPG guerrillas […]
While the Iranian regime special forces and contra-guerrilla agents, in addition to the militarization of the Rojhelat (eastern Kurdistan), they […]
ANF, BUENOS AIRES ─ The International Kurdish Women’s Movement and the Kurdish Solidarity Committee in Argentina have launched a joint […]
According to ROJ News Agency, Islamists are being trained in Tehran, capital city of Iran, and after their training they […]
Siamand Moeini a Council Member of the Free Life Party of Kurdistan (PJAK) in an interview...
- Council member of PJAK: the politics of Turkey and Iran and attacks of ISIS towards the Kurds is the same
- Co-Chair of PJAK: Attack on Kobanî is International Conspiracy
- Situation in Northern Iraq, by Sarah Parker
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
- In defence of Ezidis against ISIS: Shengal turned to be Kurdish Jerusalem
Rêzan Cawîd, co-chair of Free and Democratic Society of Eastern Kurdistan (KODAR) Rêzan...
- INTERVIEW ─ Al Riyadh Newspaper with KODAR’s Cawîd (Part 1)
- Kurdish New Year “Newroz 2715″ in Rojhelat / REPORT
- The KODAR leadership council: We are Demanding a Democratic-Nation instead of a Nation-State
- KHRN’s Special Report: Regarding the previous seven days of the sudden transfer of six political prisoners on death row
- KCK ethic committee- “Yarsan followers should have their own council”
ANF, BUENOS AIRES ─ The International Kurdish Women’s Movement and the Kurdish Solidarity...
- KHRN: Kurdish female political prisoner on hunger strike in Iran’s Yasouj prison
- Selay Ghaffar: The Afghan and Kurdish Women will gain freedom relying on their struggle
- Campaign for freedom of Zeynab Jalalian
- KHRN: A report about the situation of four Kurdish women political prisoner in Iran’s prisons
- Abdullah Öcalan: Our revolution is a women’s revolution