Kurdish People’s Leader Abdullah Öcalan has issued a message for 8 March International Women’s Day. In his message Öcalan said: […]
ANF — BEHDINAN, Female guerrillas in Media Defense Areas came together for the celebrations to mark the 8 March International […]
According to reports, more than 100 people have been executed; seven of them publicly. This month, detention of political activists […]
Since the Islamic Republic Regime’s rise to power, the mullah nasty regime has enforced ethnocide policies against Ahwazi Arab nation […]
The dead body of a Kurdish student was found in her university accommodation at the University of Urmiye. According to […]
Since the Islamic Republic Regime’s rise to power, the mullah nasty regime has enforced...
- Rojava: Kurdish revolution in Syria
- PJAK: We will elevate our struggle with slogan of “Freedom for leader APO is the freedom of Kurdish nation”
- Fuad Beritan: Democratic Confederalism, the suitable solution for issues of Iran
- PJAK: Iranian political and democratic change requires taking serious and practical steps
- The reactionary phenomenon of deliberate mass linguicide policy of non-Persian nations in Iran
According to reports, more than 100 people have been executed; seven of them publicly. This...
- Interview with Jonathan Spyer: Kurdish Issue and Politics in Contemporary International Relation
- Iran- the starving people policy using food aid plan
- Recent status of political prisoners Zanyar and Loqman Moradi and imprisoned journalist Adnan Hasanpour
- Sirwan Aryo Leylax: The Iranian government should provide serious actions for changes instead of giving empty promises
- Paris, one year ago
Kurdish People’s Leader Abdullah Öcalan has issued a message for 8 March International...