While reports shows the transfer of 22 prisoners to execution in Rajaei-Shahr prison but so far only confirmed the death of […]
The guerrillas of YRK (East Kurdistan Defense Units) was dispatched a group of their troops to Şengal (Sinjar) to protect […]
More than two thousands Ezidi women have been kidnapped after the attack on Shengal (Sinjar) by the ISIS terrorists. On […]
The Humanitarian aid campaign’s to support of Shengal (Sinjar) refugees has continued by the Rojhelat people. According to Firat News […]
The Kurdish shopkeeper was arrested in Urmiye city, because of having Kurdish name on his shop! The Kurdish citizen from […]
YPG and PKK did the right thing in Sinjar If we are looking for any signs of hope in the long-running...
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
- In defence of Ezidis against ISIS: Shengal turned to be Kurdish Jerusalem
- IMPR: If Iranian regime does‘t turn into a democratic nation, Kurds will take military action
- Threat still exists: 26 Anniversary of Chemical Bombardment of Helebce
- The world’s largest open-air prison of the Islamic republic regime
Background Kurdish population estimated to form 45 million, which is the largest ethnicity...
- ISIS attacks and Kurdish Resistance in Kurdistan
- The prisoners’ condition of Urmiye prison is inappropriate
- Interview with Michael Rubin: Middle East Political Chaos and the Kurdish Question
- Despite the obstacles of Iranian Regime, Newroz 2714 celebrated in Rojhelat
- Report of February about human rights violation in Iran
More than two thousands Ezidi women have been kidnapped after the attack on Shengal (Sinjar)...
- The system of Free Women Society of East Kurdistan (KJAR) was established
- Critical health condition of Zeyneb Celaliyan while her lawyers’ refusal to reveal information
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted trees in celebration of Öcalan’s birthday
- Prison officials of Kirmaşan were insulting Zeyneb Celaliyan
- Celebrating International women’s day in Rojhelat despite the prevailing security environment