The 16th World Social Forum was held in Montreal, Canada this year. Europe Kurdish Women’s Movement, Rojava Free Women’s Foundation, […]
The road to freedom that our leader, Abdullah Öcalan, and our martyrs gifted us was like a resurrection to us, […]
The body of Wedad Hisên Elî, who had been kidnapped in Duhok’s Malta neighborhood this morning, was found in the district of […]
A new initiative has been set up by trade unions GMB and Unite and other trade union supporters to campaign […]
ANHA ─ The Executive Body of the Democratic Society Movement (TEV-DEM) condemned the mass executions committed by the Iranian authorities […]
ANF, NEWS DESK ─ PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ Party) Executive Council Committee Member...
- Siamand Moeini: Political and democratic campaigns of PJAK has been neglected / Interview
- Council member of PJAK: the politics of Turkey and Iran and attacks of ISIS towards the Kurds is the same
- Co-Chair of PJAK: Attack on Kobanî is International Conspiracy
- Situation in Northern Iraq, by Sarah Parker
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
Looking at successive statements by Iranian authorities against the Kurdish political parties,...
- From Kobanê massacre towards collective self-defense
- KNK Report: The Turkish Government’s All-out War against the Kurds
- Amnesty International: Jailed Syrian Kurd in Iran needs surgery
- FARC-EP Commander Nariño: Kurdish women’s struggle is an example
- The Kurdish Self-Governance Movement in Turkey’s South East: an Interview by Lefteast with Haydar Darici
KHRN ─ Locals in the Kurdish city of Merîwan have protested how the Iranian security...