- Fuad Bêrîtan: ISIS is a serious threat to the Middle Eastern people and the world
- Increase of Kurdish political prisoners’ numbers in Islamic republic of Iran
- Suspicious activities of Salafi groups in Rojhelat
- Who ended Shengal Siege: USA or Kurdish People Defense Force?
- Demonstration of Meriwan citizens in support of Shengal
Fuad Bêrîtan, member of the leadership of Free and Democratic Society of Eastern Kurdistan (KODAR) said that the Islamic Republic of Iran, regardless of […]
While heads of regime hold each other accountable for the nuclear program case, on Monday in an ambassador gathering outside […]
Over the past few years has increased activity by extremist Salafist groups in various cities in Rojhelat (East Kurdistan) but the […]
USA President, Barak Obama in a press conference proclaimed that Shengal siege was ended by the USA forces. This statement made by […]
Demonstration of Meriwan citizens in support of Shengal (Sinjar) and Military raid of regime forces Around 100 people organized […]
Ezidi people are moving to Shengal Mountain ISIS offensives attacks against Kurdish...
- IMPR: If Iranian regime does‘t turn into a democratic nation, Kurds will take military action
- Threat still exists: 26 Anniversary of Chemical Bombardment of Helebce
- The world’s largest open-air prison of the Islamic republic regime
- Rojava: Kurdish revolution in Syria
- PJAK: We will elevate our struggle with slogan of “Freedom for leader APO is the freedom of Kurdish nation”
The Kurdistan National Congress (KNK) has published a new dossier regarding the ISIS attacks...
- The prisoners’ condition of Urmiye prison is inappropriate
- Interview with Michael Rubin: Middle East Political Chaos and the Kurdish Question
- Despite the obstacles of Iranian Regime, Newroz 2714 celebrated in Rojhelat
- Report of February about human rights violation in Iran
- Interview with Jonathan Spyer: Kurdish Issue and Politics in Contemporary International Relation
The fourth conference of Women’s Union of East Kurdistan (YJRK), was started with the...
- Critical health condition of Zeyneb Celaliyan while her lawyers’ refusal to reveal information
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted trees in celebration of Öcalan’s birthday
- Prison officials of Kirmaşan were insulting Zeyneb Celaliyan
- Celebrating International women’s day in Rojhelat despite the prevailing security environment
- Iran hands over a political prisoner to Turkey