Because of the continues support for the resistance fighters of the YPG (People’s Defense Units) and the YPJ (Women’s Defense Units) against […]
Several religious scholars in Rojhelat (Eastern Kurdistan) issued a statement condemning ISIS’s criminal acts while asserting their ideology to be racist […]
In recent days, people of Rojhelat (Eastern Kurdistan) stood up against ISIS (Islamic States of Iraq and Sham) terrorists who […]
In response to terrorist crimes by ISIS in Kobanî and in contrast the apparent indifference of the international community to […]
Zanyar Muradi’s letter, a prisoner sentenced to execution in Raja’i Shahr’s prison. Zanyar Muradi, 24 and sentenced to death wrote […]
Evîndar Rênas, co-chair of PJAK (Free Life Party of Kurdistan) in Qendil mountains made...
- Situation in Northern Iraq, by Sarah Parker
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
- In defence of Ezidis against ISIS: Shengal turned to be Kurdish Jerusalem
- IMPR: If Iranian regime does‘t turn into a democratic nation, Kurds will take military action
- Threat still exists: 26 Anniversary of Chemical Bombardment of Helebce
Background Kurdish population estimated to form 45 million, which is the largest ethnicity...
- ISIS attacks and Kurdish Resistance in Kurdistan
- The prisoners’ condition of Urmiye prison is inappropriate
- Interview with Michael Rubin: Middle East Political Chaos and the Kurdish Question
- Despite the obstacles of Iranian Regime, Newroz 2714 celebrated in Rojhelat
- Report of February about human rights violation in Iran
The situation of Kurdish political woman Zeyneb Celaliyan (Zeynab Jalalian) is getting worst...
- More than 2000 Ezidi women have been kidnapped by ISIS
- The system of Free Women Society of East Kurdistan (KJAR) was established
- Critical health condition of Zeyneb Celaliyan while her lawyers’ refusal to reveal information
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted trees in celebration of Öcalan’s birthday
- Prison officials of Kirmaşan were insulting Zeyneb Celaliyan