- Amed Şaho: Iranian regime can’t accept an independent and powerful Kurdish movement
- Mass letter campaign to the CPT and Amnesty International for Abdullah Öcalan
- 2 Kolbers killed and 3 others were severely injured by the border patrol forces
- Conflicts among people of Bêwran and Iranian security forces
- KCK: Portraying Erdoğan and AKP as democratic is even more dangerous than the coup attempt itself
Looking at successive statements by Iranian authorities against the Kurdish political parties, PJAK responded to the allegations raised by the […]
Following the coup attempt of July 15 in Turkey, the Kurds are worried about the conditions Kurdish People’s Leader Abdullah […]
HRANA ─ Two Kolbers with the names of Burhan Elem Hulu and Mostafa Mehrpur were killed by border patrol in Chaldoran border […]
According to Firat News Agency, on Saturday morning 26 July, a group of Kolbers 1, in Berde Panî of Serdeşt […]
KCK Executive Council Co-Presidency released a statement about the coup attempt in Turkey. The statement said: “There has been a […]
ANF, NEWS DESK ─ PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ Party) Executive Council Committee Member...
- Siamand Moeini: Political and democratic campaigns of PJAK has been neglected / Interview
- Council member of PJAK: the politics of Turkey and Iran and attacks of ISIS towards the Kurds is the same
- Co-Chair of PJAK: Attack on Kobanî is International Conspiracy
- Situation in Northern Iraq, by Sarah Parker
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
Looking at successive statements by Iranian authorities against the Kurdish political parties,...
- From Kobanê massacre towards collective self-defense
- KNK Report: The Turkish Government’s All-out War against the Kurds
- Amnesty International: Jailed Syrian Kurd in Iran needs surgery
- FARC-EP Commander Nariño: Kurdish women’s struggle is an example
- The Kurdish Self-Governance Movement in Turkey’s South East: an Interview by Lefteast with Haydar Darici
JINHA, AMED ─ Two women, who promised each other that they would never leave alone each...