- Women of Rojhelat have been provoked by the misogynist words of PDKI peshmargas
- Duran Kalkan: Peoples and democracy forces must protect their will
- Abdullah Öcalan: The issue will be resolved in 6 months if the state wants
- 37th anniversary of the Gharna massacre
- Urgent Call for Kobane: The Turkish military is attacking Kurdish civilians in Kobane
A group of women from Rojhelat in a statement strongly condemned the irreverent and complex words of Democratic Party of Iranian […]
PKK Executive Council Member Duran Kalkan evaluated the current developments in Kurdistan for MED NÛÇE TV, which was translated by […]
Kurdish People’s Leader Abdullah Öcalan, barred from meeting with his lawyers since July 2011, and his family since April 2015, […]
August 19, 1979 was the day that Khomeini announced Jihad against Kurdish people in Rojhelat (eastern Kurdistan). Two weeks later […]
The civilians in Kobane started a peaceful protest on the Turkey-Kobane border on the 24th of August when Turkey started […]
ANF, NEWS DESK ─ PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ Party) Executive Council Committee Member...
- Siamand Moeini: Political and democratic campaigns of PJAK has been neglected / Interview
- Council member of PJAK: the politics of Turkey and Iran and attacks of ISIS towards the Kurds is the same
- Co-Chair of PJAK: Attack on Kobanî is International Conspiracy
- Situation in Northern Iraq, by Sarah Parker
- Shengal: Islamic State, Kurdish (In)dependence, Western hypocrisy, and the failure of the nation-state paradigm
PKK Executive Council Member Duran Kalkan evaluated the current developments in Kurdistan...
- PJAK: We would have our own position and reaction to Hasakah war
- Amed Şaho: Iranian regime can’t accept an independent and powerful Kurdish movement
- From Kobanê massacre towards collective self-defense
- KNK Report: The Turkish Government’s All-out War against the Kurds
- Amnesty International: Jailed Syrian Kurd in Iran needs surgery
A group of women from Rojhelat in a statement strongly condemned the irreverent and complex...