- Zîlan Vejîn: Creating People’s Democratic front is our priority in Iran
- KHRN: Iran deports Kurdish political prisoner to Syria after long jail sentence
- Guerrillas: PKK is the name of freedom and hope in the Middle East
- November 25 message from YPJ
- The Interfaith Committee of KODAR released a statement on the Xawenkar feast
In an interview with London Keyhan, the Co-chair of PJAK Zîlan Vejîn announced: In current sensitive situation, creating democratic front […]
Mostafa Ali Ahmad, a Kurdish political prisoner from Kobane (in Syrian Kurdistan region also known as Rojava), was transferred on […]
HPG and YJA Star guerrillas spoke to the ANF on the Day of Resurrection, November 27. “Before our movement the […]
Women’s Defense Units (YPJ) of Rojava, issued a written message and a video to mark the November 25 International Day […]
Interfaith Committee of Democratic and Free Society of Eastern Kurdistan, KODAR congratulated Xawenkar feast to all the Yarî believers and […]
Shirzad Kamangar Few days ago, the European Parliament put forward a 51 points Resolution...
- The liberation of Mosul, the end or the beginning of the global war on ISIS?
- Details of Öcalan’s meeting with his brother in Imrali
- Murat Karayılan: Kurdish people’s struggle has entered a new phase
- Siamand Moeini: Political and democratic campaigns of PJAK has been neglected / Interview
- Council member of PJAK: the politics of Turkey and Iran and attacks of ISIS towards the Kurds is the same
In an interview with London Keyhan, the Co-chair of PJAK Zîlan Vejîn announced: In current...
- KODAR: Creating a democratic front is a historical necessity
- PJAK’s co-chairs: We will continue our efforts to protect our people’s achievements
- Mezlum Heften: Against any attack from Iran, we will answer fiercely
- October 9th – Start of intergovernmental conspiracy against the Kurdish leader Abdullah Öcalan
- Dr. Mezlum Heftten: The honesty of Öcalan is the reason why he is loved by people
Women’s Defense Units (YPJ) of Rojava, issued a written message and a video to mark...