In Leader APO’s philosophy, subjugation and imprisonment have a different meaning to others. Throughout the history of all movements, according […]
The anniversary of 22nd February 1999, Rojhelat uprise to condemn the intergovernmental conspiracy against Kurdish leader Abdullah Öcalan. After the […]
Youth in Rojhelat (East Kurdistan) condemned the February 15, 1999 conspiracy against Kurdish leader, Abdullah Öcalan. SINE Youth in Sine […]
Free life party of Kurdistan, PJAK’s committee of Sweden will hold a seminar in Stockholm on 25th of February. Topic: […]
Free Life Party of Kurdistan (PJAK) in an official statement published on its website, while condemning the intergovernmental conspiracy against […]
In Leader APO’s philosophy, subjugation and imprisonment have a different meaning to others....
- PJAK: Democratic resolution is the only way to settle the Kurdish issue
- Al-Bab: A door which determines the Middle East’s destiny
- Does the EU’s resolution to enhance ties with Iran legitimize relation with terrorism?
- The liberation of Mosul, the end or the beginning of the global war on ISIS?
- Details of Öcalan’s meeting with his brother in Imrali
18 years have passed since the February 15 international conspiracy against the Kurdish People’s...
- Adem Uzun: The West is also responsible for Erdogan dictatorship
- Zîlan Vejîn: Creating People’s Democratic front is our priority in Iran
- KODAR: Creating a democratic front is a historical necessity
- PJAK’s co-chairs: We will continue our efforts to protect our people’s achievements
- Mezlum Heften: Against any attack from Iran, we will answer fiercely
Women’s Defense Units (YPJ) of Rojava, issued a written message and a video to mark...