- PJAK: Mandela showed that without struggle, freedom and legitimate rights are impossible to achieve
- Abdullah Öcalan: This process has three components
- East Kurdistan student faces hanging
- KCK: The Kurds are the people who understand best Nelson Mandela’s struggle
- Shinawe Children a year after the tragedy
First of all, we convey our condolence on the death of South African leader Nelson Mandela to all the oppressed […]
ANF, – A delegation of BDP MPs Pervin Buldan and İdris Baluken and the HDP’s Sırrı Süreyya Önder made their […]
ANF, ROJHELAT – Hebibulla Letifi, a Kurdish student from Rojhelat (East Kurdistan), faces the death penalty. Following pleas from the […]
We were deeply saddened to hear about the demise of the great democracy and freedom fighter and the friend of […]
ROJHELAT, XANE – A year is spent on fire incident in Shinawe (Shin Abad) School, a village of Xane […]
Written by: Rahim Hamid When the regime failed to silence the outcry of Ahwazi people, they...
Shinawe Children a year after the tragedy ROJHELAT, XANE – A year is spent on fire...
- Bese Hozat: PKK is a social system today
- Interview of Newroz TV with the member of PJAK diplomacy centre Ferhad Abdullazadegan
- Cemil Bayik: Iran executed Kurds to satisfy Turkey
- Evindar Renas: PJAK will adhere to its strategy of self-defence
- Western powers should not be fooled by the new Iranian president: said Haji Ahmadi
ROJHELAT, – On the anniversary of assassination of three Mirabal sisters in Dominican Republic...