- Yarsan and Democratic Nation project
- Latest report by KHRN on Kurdish prisoners on hunger strike in Iran jails
- Five Kolbers from Piranshar have wounded in an attack by Iranian border guards
- Ahwazi resistance target Iranian troops in Ahwaz
- UN expert warns: “Prisoners of conscience at risk of dying after prolonged hunger strike in Iran”
A community of millions who follow the belief of Yari, their existence have been denied by the Iranian regime and […]
Kurdish political prisoner on hunger strike Saeed Shirzad was transferred to a prison infirmary and then to a hospital outside […]
According to local sources, on Monday 12 January evening, five Kolbers, from the Temerçîn village of Piranshar got wounded in […]
Gunmen from the military wing of the Arab movement in Ahwaz in Iran targeted the main regional military base for […]
The United Nations Special Rapporteur on the human rights situation in Iran, Ms. Asma Jahangir, today raised alarm over the […]
Shirzad Kamangar (PJAK Representative Overseas) Al-Bab is no more a tiny city of little importance....
- Does the EU’s resolution to enhance ties with Iran legitimize relation with terrorism?
- The liberation of Mosul, the end or the beginning of the global war on ISIS?
- Details of Öcalan’s meeting with his brother in Imrali
- Murat Karayılan: Kurdish people’s struggle has entered a new phase
- Siamand Moeini: Political and democratic campaigns of PJAK has been neglected / Interview
In an interview with London Keyhan, the Co-chair of PJAK Zîlan Vejîn announced: In current...
- KODAR: Creating a democratic front is a historical necessity
- PJAK’s co-chairs: We will continue our efforts to protect our people’s achievements
- Mezlum Heften: Against any attack from Iran, we will answer fiercely
- October 9th – Start of intergovernmental conspiracy against the Kurdish leader Abdullah Öcalan
- Dr. Mezlum Heftten: The honesty of Öcalan is the reason why he is loved by people
Women’s Defense Units (YPJ) of Rojava, issued a written message and a video to mark...