By David L. Phillips, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-l-phillips Director, Program on Peace-building and Rights, Columbia University Institute for the Study of Human Rights [...]
Two local hirelings died in clashes between the Eastern Kurdistan Forces (HRK) and the Iranian Revolutionary Guards forces in Eastern [...]
ANF, LONDON — Habibullah Gulperipur who was sentenced to death on charges of being a member of PJAK (Free Life [...]
TEHRAN, — Women are excluded from the most of their rights in Iran. They were rejected to participate in the [...]
In the third anniversary of the martyrs of 9 Gulan (9 May), the Kurds in Europe and Australia paid respect [...]
BBC, By Guney Yildiz – Rebels of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) have begun leaving...
In the third anniversary of the martyrs of 9 Gulan (9 May), the Kurds in Europe and Australia...
- Awdanan: The unity of political parties is necessity
- Karayılan: Everybody should play their role for peace
- Wave of mass arrests in eastern Kurdistan; preventing all civil activities and the press
- More than 50 civil and political activists have arrested during last two months in eastern Kurdistan
- “If the disarmament process will not go well, PKK would be more radical than it is”
TEHRAN, — Women are excluded from the most of their rights in Iran. They were rejected...